FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dear Dave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 77>
Author
Isis View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Isis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 05 at 7:11pm
woooh 4 posts in a row.... somebody stop that man!
Pierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 05 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by turnturtle

Originally posted by Pierre

Still, we'll await his BigWaveDave... Or the oracle to his mates

So Big Wave Dave is the oracle- you mean he comes along to your office, tells you that your computers are rubbish; sells you a six-figure database (essential update apparently) and once you've just 'gone live' you find it's full of bugs and crashes your system architecture all around you... p.s.he's left holding a lucrative maintanence contract just assist uncle sam's passion for very expensive yachts....

James, James, James, ...... if only you knew how I could help you.....

Used to do that sort of thing myself mind you

stuarthop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote stuarthop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 05 at 8:03pm
Another suggetion for king kong would be to get a cherub!

Black no sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black no sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 05 at 12:29pm

That is NOTHING !!!  I've got a post somewhere, showing him 4 times on the forum, plus once on LSC bulleting board! He's taking over the world!!

(well, in fact, he's usins AOL and, when you open a new browser window in the forum with AOL, it registers the name again, for some strange reason) 

Pierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 05 at 1:40pm
I favour the quantum theory myself.
Pierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 05 at 2:29pm

Is that the one that transcends the paradigms of time and space, bringing about simultaneous realities with infinite possibilities?

If so bring on the getting paid to sail around the world with a nudist crew comprising of kylie, nicole kidman and that kimberley tart from I'm a slebrity... gotta love the aussie girls! 

Yup that's the one, and that'll be the two of us on the boat then.  We appear to have very similar tastes

Pierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 05 at 3:01pm

Originally posted by Pierre

Yup that's the one, and that'll be the two of us on the boat then.  We appear to have very similar tastes

I just googled 'nude sailing' with the sole intention of a witty comical throwback- very surprising results... god I'm sorry naive!!!

That's the rest of Friday written off then. (and I was so productive today)

There's a lot of smiling going on by the guy helping her steer insn't there.  Gracious me! that must be a hard job.

Edited by Pierre
Black no sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black no sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 05 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by Black no sugar

That is NOTHING !!!  I've got a post somewhere, showing him 4 times on the forum, plus once on LSC bulleting board! He's taking over the world!!

Quoting myself, isn't it sad... Only to show turnturtle that it's not the first time BWD is trying to take over the world! (cue music - if you're young at heart, you'll know "Pinky and the brain-brain-brain...")

Take a look at that man's track record!!!!!

bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 05 at 11:26am

Ha ha, BNS has fallen into my trap of thinking it is some quirk of AOL, but really I am about to take over the world.  By the time you have read this it will be too late to stop me .

Ps That nude sailing is a great idea, budge up a bit Turtle and Pierre, make room for one more

big man is back View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote big man is back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 05 at 4:24pm
so what boat do you suggest i sail bwd. p.s stu i have never sailed the cheub class so i dont know if i would like it or not

Edited by big man is back
maybe theres more to life than being really really really really..........really good looking
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 77>