FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dear Dave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 77>
Author
big man is back View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote big man is back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 05 at 10:01pm

stu is it me or is 3/4 ur lucky number or should i say unlucky number because isnt that all it took for you to vomit on my girlfriends doorstep

here is stu after a pint            here is me after 8

maybe theres more to life than being really really really really..........really good looking
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote big man is back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 05 at 10:03pm
as for partys not planned as yet. bns have you any ideas. by the way if stu comes he is only allowed shandy
maybe theres more to life than being really really really really..........really good looking
bigwavedave View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 05 at 10:06pm

I remember something about Stu and his inability to hold down a drink on a previous occasion. May I suggest a nice bowl of jellied eels to line his stomach.

At least it was only her doorstep he puked on.

But at least we know that Stu is officially a lightweight.

stuarthop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote stuarthop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 05 at 3:09pm
hey thats all in the past!!!

Bender View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 05 at 10:17pm

Dear Dave

I'm new to this forum and wondered whether you could supply me with a psychological breakdown of some of the more active members here.

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 05 at 5:25pm

I am normal. The others are a bunch of loons.

Contender 541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Contender 541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 05 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by bigwavedave

13st.  I remember when I weighed that.  I am now  a taut and toned 14st. 5' 8

Like BMIB I too am suffering from the early signs of anorexia, every time I look in the mirror I think I am fat.

Believe me, at 6' and 15st I know I must be anorexic as everytime I look in the mirror I know I am fat  

Its all in the mind

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's probably best not to stir it - Pointy Haired Boss

Crew on 505 8780

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 05 at 8:52pm

Be careful C541.  I have also had the signs of bulimia.  After drinking 12 pints of lager, 4 scotch's , 7 brandy's and a sambuca, I had my usual curry. No sooner had I eaten my mutton vindaloo and I was sick. I only just made it out the door of the restaurant.

Be careful. You may a have a problem judging by your love of laxatives.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote big man is back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 05 at 12:53am
stu just rember the past is the key to the future. hahahahaha . bwd has hit the nail onthe head and he doesnt even know you. well done dave. 
Contender 541 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Contender 541 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 05 at 6:03pm

Had a bad day?

Has the bottom fallen out of your world?

Have a Vindaloo and let the world fall out of your bottom

Who needs laxatives anyway

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's probably best not to stir it - Pointy Haired Boss

Crew on 505 8780

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 77>