FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bandit Watch - A thread long overdue.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
Author
maxibuddah View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote maxibuddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 6:47pm
I'm glad yours are Mike, mine ain't.
Everything I say is my opinion, honest
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 6:58pm
I actually wanted to try the Punk, or a D1, but never got the chance, if I'd raced in the Punk I doubt my result would have been any different I would however have beaten Pond Monkey had I raced him in the EPS rather than that Blaze, it wasn't as well sorted a boat as the one I owned briefly, there was nowhere to sit really, being an original Mk 1 it's OK for peaky he doesn't have my svelte little butt that so attracted Pondmonkey's attention.
rodney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rodney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by iGRF

my svelte little butt that so attracted Pondmonkey's attention.

Not so svelte by all accounts Sleepy  I am one of the lucky ones who missed your disgraceful display.
Rodney Cobb
Suntouched Sailboats Limited
http://www.suntouched.co.uk
[EMAIL=rodney@suntouched.co.uk">rodney@suntouched.co.uk
Peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 7:28pm
I decided to go swimming rather than sail the EPS, that's why you finished ahead    The Finn does seem very fast downwind in light winds. It just ghosts by, most unfair.

blaze720 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote blaze720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 8:17pm
there was nowhere to sit really, being an original Mk 1 it's OK for peaky he doesn't have my svelte little butt that so attracted Pondmonkey's attention.

Pray tell us Greame what exactly you liked 'sitting on' in a Mk2 Blaze .... that is missing from a borrowed Mk1 ?  ... or was your own Blaze  'personalised' with something special to sit upon  (I'm not sure where this story is ending up but lets persevere a little bit longer in the true spirit of the forum .....) 

So a supplementary query then  ... Is there also a 'special feature' on your EPS that de facto leads to  the widely reported wetsuit 'malfunction'.  (perhaps Peaky in avoiding this mystery 'feature' when he borrowed your boat actually prefered to capsize .. than to sit).

Mike L.

PS - Idea - Next year FOM rule 'infringers' on the water should be offered the standard hail of 'Turns or Beer' ... the beer option as an alternative to 720's or protest that is.  If the 'beer' option is accepted by both parties there and then and subsequently a real beer actually turns up within a set time limit  then no further penalty is required.       

Edited by blaze720 - 16 Oct 12 at 8:20pm
pondmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 8:29pm
gentlemen... can I advise it really isn't the safest for option to ask Graeme what he liked sitting on at the weekend.  Katie's Dungeon is NSFW and would be in breach of Y&Y forum etiquette.  
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 10:00pm
I fully intend sitting on a padded facsimile of pondmonkeys face in future, for I know it will give him pleasure..

I shall select one (the facsimile) of his beer container costume faces and that will give me pleasure...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223